Monday, May 28th and Tuesday, May 29th
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Don’t miss this unique chance to meet, share and learn from others from across Canada passionate about how cycling can transform our communities and country!
This two-day, National Bike Summit – with tours of cutting-edge infrastructure, panel presentations, film screening, keynote presentation by leading national and international experts, award ceremony and opportunities to meet and share with local cycling advocates and allies from right across Canada – will be held in Canada’s capital May 28 – 29, 2018 in conjunction with the 7th annual Bike Day on the Hill celebrations.
Who should attend?
- Representatives of local and provincial cycling organizations
- National stakeholders from allied sectors of health, sustainable mobility, environment, education and more
- Government – Municipal, Provincial, Federal departments and ministries representing Parks and Recreation, Health, Small Business, Tourism,
Sports and Environment, Transportation and Infrastructure
- Industry – outdoor and sporting equipment, clothing, automotive, food and beverage , data collection, information technology, logistics and
- Thought leaders and academics on the cutting edge of sustainable urban mobility research
BONUS: Participants who register before March 15th will be included in a morning of meetings with Members of Parliament, Senators and other national representatives to move the bike-friendly agenda forward. Add your voice to the pan-Canadian call for safe, convenient, accessible cycling for all ages and abilities!
Add your voice to the call for federal vision and leadership.
National Bike Summit Sponsorship packages are available.
Made possible with the generous support of our sponsors!